Monday, June 14, 2010

Friday – Sunday’s Contest Winners

My weeklong social networking contest continued over the weekend. Today I will be announcing 11 new winners. If you are one of the winners listed below, be sure to check either your FaceBook inbox, or direct messages on Twitter, to claim your prize.

For more information on how to enter my contest and how you can win the iPad grand prize check out this blog post.

Friday

The five following people have won a copy of my book, The Tax Lady’s Guide to Beating the IRS:

Twitter:

chrissycrue100

ptretheway

schnokums

adamrogahn

FaceBook:

Ledell Manuel Jr

Saturday

The user listed below has won a copy of my financial kit as seen on HSN:

Twitter:

mkjmc

Sunday

The five following people have won $10 iTunes gift cards:

Twitter:

SweepsCat713

ap66215

Chef_Jay

DotMarie1

FaceBook:

Joe Sorenson

Blog Archive