Thursday, June 10, 2010

First Round of Contest Winners

As I explained in this blog entry yesterday, I have launched a new interactive contest to help promote using technology to manage your finances. I am giving away dozens of prizes including books, iTunes gift cards, and one Apple iPad grand prize. For more information on how to enter, check out this blog post.

Earlier today I selected the first round of winners, who will all receive a complimentary copy of my book (The Tax Lady’s Guide to Beating the IRS). If you are one of the winners listed below, be sure to check either your FaceBook inbox, or direct messages on Twitter, for more information on claiming your prize. You can also continue entering daily for the grand prize that will be given out after the weeklong contest concludes.

FaceBook:

Joanne Stanton

Laura Griggs

John Berchielli

Twitter:

Superfrugalette

lilmonkey1959

MoneyMatters

CashMoneyLife

annedoggett

MiFeis

OneFrugalGirl

Blog Archive