Tuesday, August 10, 2010
New Tax Tip Video: the Tax Incentives to Adopt a Child
Earlier in the week my team put together another episode in our tax tips video series. In the new video embedded below, host James Owens discusses the tax incentives to adopt a child. For more helpful videos, be sure to visit my YouTube channel.
- The Bush Tax Cuts and Small Business Owners
- Loan Picture Improves but Troubles Remain: FDIC
- Odds Brightening For Tax Cut Extension
- Consumer confidence rises in August
- IRS Seeks New Issues for the Industry Issue Resolu...
- Questions for the Tax Lady: August 30th, 2010
- How to Stop the IRS Machine
- Official Statement
- Questions for the Tax Lady: August 23rd, 2010
- Tax Implications of Early IRA Withdrawals
- Obama Housing Program Slowing To A Crawl While Hom...
- IRS Announces New Return Preparer Application Syst...
- Jobless Claims Hit Half A Million
- 15 Things You Shouldn't Be Paying For
- U.S. Insurance Regulators Issue Consumer Alert on ...
- California State Budget Crunch Brings Back Furloug...
- Some vices are good for you!
- 10 Tips for Finding a Job in Today’s Economy
- The Best Starter Credit Cards
- The World's Highest-Paid Female Athletes
- CBO Reports U.S. 2010 Deficit to Exceed $1.3 Trill...
- IRS Files $63G Tax Lien Against Naomi Campbell
- Latest Good Reads
- Common Franchise Myths Debunked
- Celebrities with the Worst Money Problems
- Home Refinancing Demand At Highest In 15 Months
- California Exhausts $100 Million in Film Tax Credi...
- Tax Hikes Loom For Businesses
- 22 Cities In Danger of a Double-Dip Recession
- Obama Seeks New Design For Housing, Fannie/Freddie...
- Your Card Has Been Declined, Just as You Wanted
- Questions for the Tax Lady: August 16th, 2010
- America Goes Dark
- 'Junk' Bonds Hit Record
- High-Income People Would Benefit From Extension of...
- Jobless Claims Rise Highlights Economy's Ills
- Schools Pack In More Kids to Cope With Cuts
- Business Inventories Up 0.3 Percent In June
- BP's Tax Deductions from the Gulf Oil Spill
- New Claims for Unemployment Aid Reach 484K
- Tired of Living Paycheck to Paycheck
- The American Opportunity Credit
- Wheat Shortage May Mean Higher Grocery Bills
- Latest Good Reads
- President Obama Signs $10b of International Tax In...
- Congress Presses IRS to Ease Tax Preparer Regulati...
- Sacred Tax Cows: It's Them or Us
- CA Seeks IRS Tax Equity for Same-Sex Spouses
- The Enunciation of DEUTCH
- U.S. Incomes Tumbled in 2009
- New Tax Tip Video: the Tax Incentives to Adopt a C...
- The Tax Lady’s Tips
- What Affect will the Wall Street Reform Legislatio...
- Questions for the Tax Lady: August 9th, 2010
- IRS Removes Debt Indicator for 2011 Tax Filing Sea...
- Democrats Against ObamaCare
- Common Business Tax Myths Debunked
- Romer Resigns as Chief of Obama's Economic Council...
- BP's Maximum $18 Billion Spill Fine Likely to Be L...
- Retail Sales Rise a Modest 2.9% at Major Chains
- IRS Hits Wyclef With $2.1 Million In Tax Liens
- Sending your Child Back to School Without Breaking...
- Clothes Tax In State Budget Hurts Poor, But I Had ...
- New RDTC Corporate Office
- How To Be Debt-Free In 2011
- IRS Realigns and Renames Large Business Division
- Latest Good Reads
- $26 Billion for States Passes Key Test Vote
- Time to Tax Those Checked Bag Fees?
- Jobs For New MBAs Are Back--But They're Different
- A Labor Market Punishing to Mothers
- Yet Another Sin Tax Proposal
- Can You Buy Medicinal Marijuana With Your Health S...
- Americans Who Swap Passports
- Tax Issues for Active Members of the Military
- Personal Savings Rate Climbs to 1-Year High
- Four Tips to Save Gasoline This Summer
- Questions for the Tax Lady: August 2nd, 2010
- Greenspan Says Decline in U.S. Home Prices Might B...
- N.Y. Judge Calls Husband's Pre-Divorce Filing of B...
- Who Would Obama Tax Increases Hit?
- ▼ August (81)
- ► 2009 (987)
- ► 2008 (410)
- ► 2007 (191)