Monday, April 19, 2010

Questions for the Tax Lady: April 19th, 2010

Check out the following new Questions for the Tax Lady answers. As always, feel free to ask me questions through one of the links below. You can send me an email, direct message or @ reply, and I will do my best to get an answer for you!


Question #1: What are the IRS deadlines for estimated quarterly payments?

The first estimated quarterly payment for 2010 was actually due last week (April 15th). However, if you missed the deadline then you should calculate your payment and get it in as soon as possible. The IRS typically does not have a problem with estimated payments that are only a few days late, and if you get your in by the end of the week then you probably will not need to worry about any late penalties. I’ve listed the rest of the estimated payment due dates for the year so you can avoid being late next quarter.

  • April 15, 2010
  • June 15, 2010
  • September 15, 2010
  • January 15, 2011

Blog Archive