Monday, April 12, 2010

Questions for the Tax Lady: April 12th, 2010

Check out the following new Questions for the Tax Lady answers and feel free to ask me questions through one of the links below. You can send me an email, direct message or @ reply, and I will do my best to get an answer for you!

Question #1: I still have not prepared my tax return. Is it possible to get professional help this close to the tax deadline?

Yes! Go to to find the closest Roni Deutch Tax Center. All of my tax centers are open late through tax season, so you should have no trouble making an appointment.

Question #2: How do I request an automatic extension from the IRS?

To get an automatic six month extension of the deadline to file your return with the IRS you will need to complete and file IRS Form 4868, Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File U.S. Income Tax Return. However, this will not extend the deadline to pay the IRS any taxes you might owe.

Blog Archive