Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Common Reasons Taxpayers get into Debt
My team shot another video last week for out tax tips video series. In this episode Edward Lester discusses some common reasons taxpayers get into tax debt. You can watch the embedded video below and be sure to head over to my YouTube channel and subscribe to my videos.
- ► 2010 (1177)
- Nonprofits: Are You at Risk of Losing Your Tax-Exe...
- Clean Power Grants Step In to Fill Tax Credit Gap,...
- Burning Down the House? IRS Nixes Tax Deductions
- Tips on Getting Feds to Cut Your House Payment
- Unemployment Among Youths Skyrockets to 52.2%
- Will the Homebuyers Tax Credit be Extended
- Common Reasons Taxpayers get into Debt
- CA Tax Panel to Recommend New Business Tax
- Dollar's days of dominance may end
- Year Round Tax Planning Tips
- Questions for the Tax Lady: September 28th, 2009
- Changes in Federal Revenues and Tax Rates on Capit...
- The White House Wants to Hear YOUR Tax Reform Sugg...
- A Tiny Tax Could Do a World of Good
- Cap and Trade Reform: The True Cost to Taxpayers
- Good Question: Do Sin Taxes Really Work?
- Full House Star Dave Coulier Owes Back Taxes
- IRS Issues Guidance on 2009 Required Minimum Distr...
- Old Debts Under $100 Don't Matter Under FICO '08
- Latest Good Reads:
- Recent Television Appearances
- IRS Extends Amnesty Program for Tax Cheats
- New Tax Tips Video: Tax Tips for New Car Buyers
- Car Showrooms Quiet After Clunkers Clamor Ends
- Fed Rejects Geithner Request for Study of Governan...
- Nearing an End: The First-Time Homebuyers Credit
- Questions for the Tax Lady: September 21st, 2009
- Tax Recordkeeping Tips
- Obama: Requiring Health Insurance is not a Tax Inc...
- Fight Obesity? Add Sales Tax to Soda Tab
- Homebuyer Tax-Credit Extension Gains Lawmaker Supp...
- Senate Finance Reform Package Released to Public
- Jon Stewart on the ACORN Tax Scandal
- White House Moves To Fill Top Treasury Tax Post
- Households' Net Worth Rises for First Time in Two ...
- Obama's Secret Plan to Save Money on Missile Defen...
- Latest Good Reads
- Don’t Try to Throw This Lady Tax Attorney out At T...
- Dem Senator Warns of 'Big, Big Tax' on Middle Clas...
- RoniDeutch.com Wins Web Marketing Association Awar...
- Signs You Might Need Help From A Tax Attorney
- Post CFC Tax Incentives to Buy a Car
- Tax Evaders Rush to Beat Amnesty Deadline
- Thousands of Businesses Need to File State Tax Ret...
- IRS Approves Issuance by Tribes of First Tranche o...
- Lower 401(k) Contribution Limits Likely in 2010
- Questions for the Tax Lady: September 14th, 2009
- Death and Taxes
- Tax Inquiry Delays Pick by Obama at Treasury
- March on US Capitol to Protest Spending
- White House Reports 1 Million Jobs Saved, Created
- Managing Debt: Get A Grip on Reality
- Credit Scores: What You Need to Know Now
- Special IRS Web Section Highlights Important Credi...
- Latest Good Reads:
- Taxpayers Face Heavy Losses on Auto Bailout
- Obama: Explore soda tax
- Report: Americans More Stressed About Finances
- More Than 350,000 Homeowners Aided by Federal Mort...
- President Instructs IRS to Give Americans Easy Tax...
- Why the U.S. needs a Value Added Tax
- Time Running Out for Bipartisan Health Compromise
- Can Budget-Strapped California Afford More Wildfir...
- The Jobless Stimulus: It's still not too late for ...
- Popular Tax Myths About the Health Care Reform Leg...
- IRS Tax Audit Myths
- Questions for the Tax Lady: September 7th, 2009
- Obama Would Keep $85 Billion in Tax Breaks for Wor...
- How to get High Quality Tax Service
- California Senate Approves Tax on Health Insurers
- U.S. Consumer Bankruptcies Rose 24 Percent in Augu...
- Latest Good Reads
- Wireless Group Wants Repeal of Cell Phone Tax Law
- Pending Home Sales Hit 6th Straight Increase
- Mortgage Data could Help Catch Tax Cheats
- 'Girls Gone Wild' Producer Sues Former Employees o...
- The Pros and Cons of Loan Modifications
- IRS Corporate Audit Division Will Examine UBS Tax ...
- Cities Brace for a Prolonged Bout of Declining Tax...
- IRS Says Retired Steeler Owes $631K in Back Taxes
- How To Become a Debt-Free Single Parent
- ▼ September (81)
- ► 2008 (410)
- ► 2007 (191)