According to the IRS announcement, the bulletin also features articles on the following:
- Trends in non-cash charitable contributions, including a big drop in car donations in 2005 that was likely related to tax law changes.
- Statistics on cash flows and holdings of Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs). For example, at the end of 2004, almost 51 million taxpayers held roughly $3.3 trillion in IRAs.
- Repatriation of funds by U.S. corporations due to the one-time received dividend deduction enacted in the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004.
- Statistics on federal estate tax returns with gross estates greater than $1.5 million.
- Growth in the number and assets of taxable Real Estate Investment Trust subsidiaries.
To see all the information presented in the bulletin, check out it’s page on IRS.gov.