Tuesday, July 17, 2007
IRS Claims Electronic Excise Tax Filing Is Coming
The IRS announced they will be adding three excise tax forms to the list of federal tax returns and schedules that can be filed electronically later this year. "Electronic filing is a key component to modernizing our tax system," claims Acting IRS Commissioner Kevin M. Brown. "Expanding e-file opportunities to include excise tax returns will help improve service to taxpayers using these forms." The IRS expects to receive the first electronically-filed excise tax return this summer, when Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return, becomes the first available excise tax return that can be e-filed.
- ► 2010 (1177)
- ► 2009 (987)
- ► 2008 (410)
- IRS to Begin Increasing Amount of Audits
- Group of Tax-Exempt Firms Owe Over $1B in Taxes
- New Audi R8 Spider Sketch
- 5 Mistakes That Can Tax Your 401(k)
- New IRS Electronic PIN Signature Requirement
- National Taxpayer Advocate Releases Report on Tax ...
- U.S. Honda Open of Surfing Begins
- New Ferrari F430 Scuderia Announced
- Roni Deutch Tax Center Offering Incentive To Veter...
- Largest Tax Fraud Case Ever Thrown Out
- IRS Claims Electronic Excise Tax Filing Is Coming
- Courts Decided, Mental Anguish Awards Are Taxable
- Congress to IRS, Conduct More Audits!
- California Lawmaker Pushes For Sex Tax
- New Tax Foundation Newsletter
- Bugatti Veyron at the 2007 Prescott Hill Climb
- Revised Innocent Spouse Form
- Most States Not Raising Gas Taxes
- ▼ July (18)